THROUGH-COLOUR COMPOSITE DECKING
Rightwood Latitudes® Composite Decking is a wood plastic composite decking board which is manufactured in USA. It is made using 50% recycled timber fibres and 50% high density polyethylene for the ultimate combination of dimensional stability, superior quality and long-term durability with low maintenance.
Unlike natural timber Rightwood Latitudes® Composite Decking will not split, splinter, bow, cup, warp or rot and it never needs oiling, painting or staining. This means more time for you to enjoy your deck! Another benefit is that it is all long lengths (5.4m) for less waste, less butt joints and easier installation.
Rightwood Latitudes® Composite Decking is made using a patented ‘Strandex’ technology so it is exactly the same colour right-through with an attractive brushed finish. This means it has excellent anti-slip and scratch resistance properties which are ideal for high traffic and commercial applications.
– Anti-scratch, anti-hot and anti-slip composite decking.
– Made in USA for the best quality
– Proven performance including in the harsh climate of north-west WA
– Same colour right through for excellent scratch resistance
– Low maintenance – no oiling, painting or sealing ever!
– All long lengths (5.4m)
– Secret-fixing system
– Superior safety with no splinters ever and much cooler underfoot than darker colours
– Excellent dimensional stability compared to other composites
– 450mm span between joists
– Cost-effective and much lower life-cycle cost
LATITUDES® DECKING PROFILES
LATITUDES® COLOUR RANGE
SIZES & AVAILABILITY
|Product Description||Sizes||Availability||Min. Order|
|Secret-fix Decking||135 x 24mm||WA Stock||5.4m Length|
|Pencil-round / Edge-board||135 x 24mm||WA Stock||5.4m Length|
|Secret-fixing Clip||5mm Spacing||WA Stock||200 Per Pack|
|Secret-fix Timber Screw (SS)||50mm x 8g||WA Stock||200 Per Pack|
|Secret-fix Metal Screw (Galv)||42mm x 7g||WA Stock||200 Per Pack|
|Face-fix Timber Screw (SS)||50mm x 10g||WA Stock||200 Per Pack|
|Face-fix Metal Screw (Galv)||40mm x 10g||WA Stock||200 Per Pack|
– Secret-fix decking to timber or Studtek metal sub-frame
– Face-fix decking to timber or Studtek metal sub-frame
– Horizontal picture frame type edge-board (Face-fix pencil-round profile)
– Vertical fascia type edge-board (Face-fix pencil-round profile)
DRAFT SPECIFICATION [COPY & PASTE]
Rightwood Latitudes® Composite Decking
Design, engineer, supply and install Rightwood Latitudes® Composite Decking by Blue Chip Group (Ph: 08 9451 2344) to the areas as shown on the drawings. The contractor shall provide a complete decking system, including decking boards, fascia boards, framing, fixings and other accessories required and the decking shall be installed to the sub-frame using the …………………………………………… (nominate secret-fixing / face-fixing) method as per the manufacturers specifications. The decking shall consist of a 24mm thick wood composite material manufactured from maximum 50% recycled timber fibres, maximum 20% recycled high-density polyethylene and minimum 30% virgin high-density polyethylene and shall be extruded using ‘Strandex’ technology. The decking shall be the same colour and material right-through with a brushed finish and the colour shall be …………………………………………… (nominate a colour/s).
DOWNLOADS & LINKS
LOW MAINTENANCE DECKING PERTH, LOW MAINTENANCE DECKING PERTH, LOW MAINTENANCE DECKING PERTH, PERTH METRO, WA, WESTERN AUSTRALIA, MANDURAH, BUNBURY, BUSSLETON, MARGARET RIVER, ALBANY, ESPERANCE, KALGOOLIE, NORTHAM, GERALDTON, KARRATHA, BROOME, NORTH OF RIVER, SOUTH OF RIVER, ADELAIDE, SOUTH AUSTRALIA, SA, DARWIN, NORTHERN TERRITORY, NT